< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2020, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|4/2/2020 - 4/30/2020||Th||6:00pm - 9:20pm||No Henn CC CBT168||
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: North Hennepin Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 16||Seats Remaining: 16|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after March 30, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after March 30, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 30, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$128.44|
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp
- Examine, articulate, and apply their own ethical views.
- Understand and apply core concepts (e.g. politics, rights and obligations, justice, liberty) to specific issues.
- Analyze and reflect on the ethical dimensions of legal, social, and scientific issues.
- Recognize the diversity of political motivations and interests of others.
- Identify ways to exercise the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.