< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 22||Enrolled: 21||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires both of these prerequisite categories
- 1. One of these two
- WRIT 280 - Digital Tools for Writing and Communication
- TCID 280 - Digital Tools for Writing and Communication
2. Any one of these five
- WRIT 231 - Writing II
- WRIT 261 - Business Writing
- WRIT 271 - Technical Writing
- TCID 261 - Business Writing
- TCID 271 - Technical Writing
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- General Education/Liberal Studies Elect.
- Upper Division Liberal Studies