< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Global Perspectives on Gender
Spring 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000836||GNDR||345||01||Global Perspectives on Gender||4.0||Open||
|1/14/2020 - 4/28/2020||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||No Henn CC TBA||
- Note: Precinct Caucus Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020, no evening classes. This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Meeting dates: TBA.
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: North Hennepin Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 5||Seats Remaining: 21|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is January 19, 2020. The last day to drop this course is January 17, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 13, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.