< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Teaching Mathematics to Urban Learners in Grades 5-12
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000806||MAED||450||01||Teaching Mathematics to Urban Learners in Grades 5-12||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|8/27/2021 - 12/10/2021||F||4:30pm - 7:50pm||n/a||
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Note: Admission to the Urban Teacher Program and field experience in a high school mathematics classroom, or approval of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, is required for registration. Ideally, this course should be taken within one year of student teaching. Co-requisite: EDU 450 Advanced Urban Teaching Practicum and Seminar. Prerequisites: At least 20 credits of MATH courses required for the Mathematics for Teaching major. Students whose prerequisites are not identified by the system should contact the Math and Statistics Department for an override at MATH@metrostate.edu.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 10|
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Sec Ed GC for Math Licensure, Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric
- Requires minimum credits: 20
- Restricted to the following major(s): Mathematics Teaching
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.