< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Conceptual Research Capstone
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000803||SSCI||452||01||Conceptual Research Capstone||5.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Students must have earned 105 credits prior to taking this course or receive special permission from the department.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 15||Enrolled: 11||Seats Remaining: 4|
- This course requires all four of these prerequisites
- SSCI 300 - Seeing Like a Social Scientist
- SSCI 311 - Research Methods in Social Science
- SSCI 501 - Great Ideas: Classics of Social Science
- WRIT 231 - Writing II
- Requires minimum credits: 105
- Restricted to the following major(s): Social Science
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$185.55|