< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Technical Communication in International Contexts
Fall 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000794||TCID||673||50||Technical Communication in International Contexts||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: Formerly known as WRIT 673. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 15||Enrolled: 9||Seats Remaining: 6|
- Requires students to be admitted.
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|