< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Voice: Speaking from Experience
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000789||THEA||331||01||Voice: Speaking from Experience||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||T||1:00pm - 4:20pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 18||Enrolled: 9||Seats Remaining: 9|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Upper Division Liberal Studies
- Oral and Visual Communication
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.