< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Cryptography for Cybersecurity Practitioners
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000784||CYBR||432||01||Cryptography for Cybersecurity Practitioners||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/13/2021 - 4/28/2021||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Overlap: ICS 483. Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 5||Seats Remaining: 27|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- ICS 382 - Computer Security
- MATH 215 - Discrete Mathematics
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Computer Application Development, Computer Forensics, Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Computer Forensics Certificate, Cybersecurity Cert
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|