< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Intensive Practicum I
Spring 2022, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000781||NURS||400P||01||Intensive Practicum I||3.0||Open||
|1/10/2022 - 5/3/2022||n/a||n/a||Clinical Site TBD TBD||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Prerequisites: NURS 304, NURS 306, NURS 325 AND NURS 410. Co-requisites: NURS 309, NURS 404, AND NURS 604. Note: This course is reserved for ELMSN students. Intermediate computer/Internet skills, Zoom required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Must be compliant with nursing department pre-practicum requirements policy. In class front loading sessions in nursing sim lab: Jan. 11, 12, 18. Clinical hours as arranged.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Remote Proctored Requirement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 26||Seats Remaining: 6|
- Restricted to the following major(s): Nursing Entry-Level MSN
The last day to add this course is January 14, 2022. The last day to drop this course is January 14, 2022.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 11, 2022.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|