< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Integrative Capstone Project
Fall 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000778||MIS||699||50||Integrative Capstone Project||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- This course has been converted from a Lecture course to a Faculty-Designed Independent Study course.
- Community Engagement
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Note: This is a completely online faculty-designed independent study. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Online Faculty-Designed Independent Study.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 7||Seats Remaining: 3|
- Requires students to be admitted.
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|