< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Networks and Security
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000775||ICS||460||01||Networks and Security||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/12/2021 - 4/27/2021||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 18||Seats Remaining: 14|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- ICS 240 - Introduction to Data Structures
- MATH 215 - Discrete Mathematics
- Restricted to the following major(s): Computer Forensics, Computer Application Development, Computer Forensics Certificate, Cybersecurity Cert, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Computer Information Technology
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|