< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/27/2019 - 12/3/2019||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Midway Center 18||
- Note: First day attendance required except by instructor permission. Instructor permission required.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 24||Enrolled: 24||Seats Remaining: 0|
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 25, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.