< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Principles of Management Information Systems
Fall 2021, Section 04
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000743||MIS||310||04||Principles of Management Information Systems||4.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|8/25/2021 - 12/8/2021||W||7:00pm - 9:00pm||n/a||
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Class will meet synchronously each Wednesdays from 7-9pm.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 31||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- MIS 100 - Fundamentals of Information Technology in Organizations
- DATA 211 - Data Science and Visualization
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|