< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Ordinary Differential Equations
Fall 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000742||MATH||350||01||Ordinary Differential Equations||4.0||Open||
|8/28/2019 - 12/11/2019||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Midway Center P||
- Note: Students whose prerequisites are not identified by the system would contact the Math and Statistics Department for an override at MATH@metrostate.edu. First day attendance required except by instructor permission. Contact the instructor for permission to register.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 11||Seats Remaining: 15|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- MATH 211 - Calculus II
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 25, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.