< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Electronic Discovery II
Spring 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000739||CFS||445||50||Electronic Discovery II||4.0||Open||
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for CFS and ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 7||Seats Remaining: 25|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- CFS 345 - Electronic Discovery I
- Restricted to the following major(s): Cybersecurity, Computer Forensics, Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, Computer Application Development, Computer Forensics Certificate, Cybersecurity Cert
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|