< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/12/2021 - 4/27/2021||T||1:00pm - 4:00pm||Science Education Center 209||
|1/12/2021 - 4/27/2021||T||1:00pm - 4:00pm||Science Education Center 211||
|1/14/2021 - 4/29/2021||Th||1:00pm - 4:00pm||n/a||
- Note: Enrollment limited to Biology, Environmental Science and Life Science Teaching majors only, except by instructor permission. Overlap: BIOL 315 Limnology. Note: This course combines combined synchronous online meetings and on campus in person labs. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 7||Seats Remaining: 17|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Biology, Environmental Science, Life Sciences Teaching
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$185.55|
- Explain the basic structure and function of various natural ecosystems and of human adaptive strategies within those systems.
- Discern patterns and interrelationships of bio-physical and socio-cultural systems.
- Describe the basic institutional arrangements (social, legal, political, economic, religious) that are evolving to deal with environmental and natural resource challenges.
- Evaluate critically environmental and natural resource issues in light of understandings about interrelationships, ecosystems, and institutions.
- Propose and assess alternative solutions to environmental problems.
- Articulate and defend the actions they would take on various environmental issues.