< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Primary Care Nursing IV: Complex Care
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000711||NURS||724||01||Primary Care Nursing IV: Complex Care||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||W||9:00am - 12:00pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Remote Proctored Requirement
- Prerequisites: NURS 723 AND NURS 723P AND NURS 770. Co-requisite: NURS 724P. Note: This course is reserved for students in the FNP/DNP program. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require Zoom, intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Meeting dates: Jan. 13, 27; Feb. 10; March 3, 17, 31; April 14, 28.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 14||Seats Remaining: 6|
- Restricted to the following major(s): Doctor of Nursing Practice
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|