< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Voice: Speaking from Experience
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000691||THEA||331||01||Voice: Speaking from Experience||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching Limited In-Person|
|8/26/2021 - 12/9/2021||Th||1:00pm - 4:20pm||Minneapolis Campus F1200||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: Instructors will communicate updates to in-person attendance expectations. Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Note: This course is intended to meet weekly on-campus in-person after the university decides it is safe and feasible to do so. Students should be prepared for remote learning, which may include remote class meetings at the planned day and time and/or completing online learning activities, as well as being in-person at the location listed. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: Minneapolis Community and Technical Coll.|
|Status: Open||Size: 18||Enrolled: 1||Seats Remaining: 17|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
- Upper Division Liberal Studies
- Oral and Visual Communication
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.