< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Organic Chemistry I
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000683||CHEM||231||01||Organic Chemistry I||4.0||Open||
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||M W||9:00am - 10:40am||n/a||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: Must be taken concurrently with CHEM231L except by instructor permission. Contact instructor for permission. Note: This course combines combined synchronous online meetings and on campus in person labs. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 3||Seats Remaining: 21|
- This course requires both of these prerequisite categories
- 1. CHEM 112 - General Chemistry II (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
2. One of these two
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MATH 120 - Precalculus
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|