< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Honors Research Project
Summer 2019, Section 22
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000680||BIOL||490H||22||Honors Research Project||2.0||Cancelled||
|5/13/2019 - 8/17/2019||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Note: This honors course is open to students who have met the criteria and been granted honors biology status, a process administered by the Natural Sciences Department. All prerequisites must be completed with grade of B or above. Contact instructor or department chair for permission. This is a completely online faculty-designed independent study. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 1||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires any of these three prerequisites
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MATH 208 - Applied Calculus
- STAT 201 - Statistics I
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to: Biology Honor's Course Eligible
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 29, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$70.22|