< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
||Remote Teaching Limited In-Person|
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||Sa||n/a||LIBRARY 310||
- Note: S/N Grading Only. Contact instructor for meeting dates. Occasional Saturday meetings at Gordon Parks Gallery in the Library on the Saint Paul campus.
- Note: Instructors will communicate updates to in-person attendance expectations. Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 5||Enrolled: 4||Seats Remaining: 1|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.