< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/12/2021 - 4/27/2021||T||9:00am - 12:00pm||Science Education Center 209||
|1/12/2021 - 4/27/2021||T||9:00am - 12:00pm||Science Education Center 211||
|1/14/2021 - 4/29/2021||Th||9:00am - 12:00pm||n/a||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: Enrollment limited to Biology, Environmental Science and Life Science Teaching majors only, except by instructor permission. Note: This course combines combined synchronous online meetings and on campus in person labs. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 12||Seats Remaining: 12|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Environmental Science, Life Sciences Teaching, Biology
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$185.55|
- General Education/Liberal Studies Elect.
- Upper Division Liberal Studies