< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Drawing
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000668||ARTS||106||01||Introduction to Drawing||4.0||Full||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|8/27/2021 - 12/10/2021||F||9:00am - 12:20pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Purchase supply kit at University bookstore. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 18||Enrolled: 18||Seats Remaining: 0|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.