< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Case Studies in Strategic Management
Fall 2020, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000643||MGMT||499||02||Case Studies in Strategic Management||4.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|8/25/2020 - 12/8/2020||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Note: This course has been converted to Completely Online-Synchronous.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: Failure to successfully complete FIN 390, MGMT 310, and MKTG 300 by the date the semester begins will result in you being administratively dropped from the course.Note: This course has been converted from a Blended/Hybrid course to a Remote Learning Instruction synchronous course. This instructor is already working hard to plan and execute a high-quality online course for you. In order to participate in the course, we are requesting students to have access to the following: microphone, camera and internet including access to D2L. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Attendance at the first class meeting is required; accessing the course website during the first week of classes is required, no one will be admitted to this course after the first class meeting. This course has required synchronous online Zoom meetings every other Tuesday at 6:00 pm on the following meeting dates: Aug. 25; Sept. 8, 22; Oct. 6, 20; Nov. 3, 17; Dec. 1.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 27||Enrolled: 21||Seats Remaining: 6|
- This course requires all three of these prerequisites
- FIN 390 - Principles of Finance (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- MGMT 310 - Management Principles and Practices
- MKTG 300 - Marketing Principles
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 90
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|