< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Linear Algebra and Applications
Spring 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000639||MATH||315||01||Linear Algebra and Applications||4.0||Open||
|1/13/2020 - 5/4/2020||M||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Science Education Center 216||
- Note: Students whose prerequisites are not identified by the system should contact the Math and Statistics Department for an override at MATH@metrostate.edu.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 12||Seats Remaining: 12|
- This course requires both of these prerequisite categories
- 1. MATH 211 - Calculus II
2. One of these two
- MATH 215 - Discrete Mathematics
- MATH 310 - Calculus III: Multivariable Calculus
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$128.44|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.