< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Advanced Database Administration
Spring 2022, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000637||MIS||658||21||Advanced Database Administration||2.0||Open||
|3/16/2022 - 5/3/2022||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Faculty-Designed Independent Study.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Recommended: MIS 657 Database and Client Server Systems. Note: This is a completely online faculty-designed independent study. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 6||Seats Remaining: 4|
- Requires students to be admitted.
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after March 16, 2022. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after March 16, 2022.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 24, 2022.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.22|