< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Linear Algebra and Applications
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000633||MATH||315||01||Linear Algebra and Applications||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||M||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Note: Students whose prerequisites are not identified by the system should contact the Math and Statistics Department for an override at MATH@metrostate.edu.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 29||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- MATH 215 - Discrete Mathematics
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.