< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Friday Forum: Adapting CBT to Optimize Care for Diverse Patients
Summer 2021, Section 25
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000622||PSYC||360||25||Friday Forum: Adapting CBT to Optimize Care for Diverse Patients||1.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|6/4/2021 - 6/4/2021||F||9:00am - 4:00pm||n/a||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: At least 12 credits in psychology, human services, or social work prior to registration. Grading is Pass/No Credit only. MPA fee is $30.
- Note: The Forum speakers are Efrat Hedges Eichenbaum, Ph.D., LP; Mariah Olvera, M.A. This course will meet synchronously online. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 11||Seats Remaining: 14|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after June 4, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after June 4, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 4, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$67.11|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.