< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/13/2021 - 4/28/2021||W||1:00pm - 4:20pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: For information on math placement and assessment visit, www.metrostate.edu/placement-assessment. Students whose prerequisites are not identified by the system should contact the Math and Statistics Department for an override at MATH@metrostate.edu.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 1||Seats Remaining: 31|
- This course requires any of these four prerequisites
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- A score of 67 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
- A score of 260 on test Accuplacer NG Advanced Algebra Functions
- A score of 25 on test ACT Math
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.