< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
The Vietnam War
Summer 2020, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000615||HIST||341||21||The Vietnam War||4.0||Full||
|5/9/2020 - 8/16/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 1||Enrolled: 1||Seats Remaining: 0|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 27, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.