< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
The Classical World: Rome
Fall 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000607||HUM||312||50||The Classical World: Rome||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 4||Seats Remaining: 22|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.