< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Case Studies in Strategic Management
Summer 2020, Section 54
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000600||MGMT||499||54||Case Studies in Strategic Management||4.0||Open||
|5/9/2020 - 8/16/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: Due to pandemic, this course has been converted from lecture to Online-Asynchronous.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: Failure to successfully complete FIN 390, MGMT 310, and MKTG 300 by the date the semester begins will result in you being administratively dropped from the course. Due to pandemic, this course has been converted from lecture to Online-Asynchronous, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Accessing the course website during the first week of classes is required, no one will be admitted to this course after the first week.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 27||Enrolled: 26||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires all three of these prerequisites
- FIN 390 - Principles of Finance (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- MGMT 310 - Management Principles and Practices
- MKTG 300 - Marketing Principles
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 90
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 27, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|