< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Networks and Security
Fall 2020, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000598||ICS||460||02||Networks and Security||4.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|8/26/2020 - 12/9/2020||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Note: Course delivery method has been converted to remote online with synchronous meetings as noted on schedule.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings as noted on schedule that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Remote Proctored Requirement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 31||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- ICS 240 - Introduction to Data Structures
- MATH 215 - Discrete Mathematics
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, Computer Forensics, Computer Application Development
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|