< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/22/2020 - 12/13/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: Course delivery method has been converted to remote online with asynchronous meetings as noted on schedule.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: Overlap CYBR 332 Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 22||Seats Remaining: 10|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. Both of these
- ICS 141 - Programming with Objects
- MATH 215 - Discrete Mathematics
2. CFS 280 - Introduction to Computer Forensics
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|