< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Essential Concepts of Pharmacology II
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000561||NURS||404||01||Essential Concepts of Pharmacology II||1.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||M||1:00pm - 3:00pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Prerequisites: NURS 304, NURS 306, NURS 325 and NURS 410. Co-requisites: NURS 309 and NURS 400P and NURS 604. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, Zoom, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Course meets on Zoom: Jan. 11, 25; Feb. 8, 22; March 15, 29; April 12, 26.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 31||Seats Remaining: 1|
- Restricted to the following major(s): Nursing Entry-Level MSN
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$37.11|