< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Essential Concepts of Pharmacology II
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000561||NURS||404||01||Essential Concepts of Pharmacology II||1.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||M||1:00pm - 3:00pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Prerequisites: NURS 304, NURS 306, NURS 325 and NURS 410. Co-requisites: NURS 309 and NURS 400P and NURS 604. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, Zoom, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Course meets on Zoom: Jan. 11, 25; Feb. 8, 22; March 15, 29; April 12, 26.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 29||Seats Remaining: 3|
- Restricted to the following major(s): Nursing Entry-Level MSN
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$37.11|