< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Data Structures
Summer 2021, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000554||ICS||240||02||Introduction to Data Structures||4.0||Full||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|5/12/2021 - 8/11/2021||W||6:00pm - 9:30pm||n/a||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: This course uses the Java language. Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 32||Enrolled: 32||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- ICS 141 - Problem Solving with Programming
- MATH 215 - Discrete Mathematics
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|