< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Application of Knowledge in Psychology
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000550||PSYC||408||01||Application of Knowledge in Psychology||3.0||Open||
|5/9/2020 - 8/16/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: Due to pandemic, this course has been converted from lecture to online.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Prerequisite: Psyc 407. Note: Instructor Permission is Required. Note: Due to pandemic, this course has been converted to a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. The course is Pass/Fail only. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required.
- Unforeseen Circumstances
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 7|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- PSYC 407 - Professional and Career Applications of Psychology
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 27, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$108.33|