< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Organic Chemistry I
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000545||CHEM||231||01||Organic Chemistry I||4.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|5/13/2020 - 8/12/2020||W||9:00am - 12:20pm||To Be Determined TBA||
- Note: Due to pandemic, this course has been converted from lecture to Remote Learning Instruction.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Remote Learning Instruction Update: This course has required synchronous online Zoom meetings beginning Wednesday, May 13, at 9:00 a.m.. Intermediate computer/Internet skills and webcam technology required for remote meetings and proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Remote Proctored Requirement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 27||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires both of these prerequisite categories
- 1. CHEM 112 - General Chemistry II (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
2. One of these two
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MATH 120 - Precalculus
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 27, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|