< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Global Perspectives on Gender
Fall 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000544||GNDR||345||01||Global Perspectives on Gender||4.0||Cancelled||
|8/27/2019 - 12/3/2019||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||No Henn CC CBT209||
- Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Meeting dates: TBA.
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: North Hennepin Community College.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 26||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 26|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 25, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.