< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Capstone: Conducting Research in Urban Classrooms, Schools and Communities
Summer 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000538||EDU||698||01||Capstone: Conducting Research in Urban Classrooms, Schools and Communities||4.0||Open||
|Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|5/8/2021 - 8/15/2021||T||6:00pm - 9:30pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: Students must have already completed EDU 670 and EDU 688 and attempted but did not pass EDU 698 in previous semesters. Course has required synchronous online meetings via Zoom on May 11; June 8; July 13; Aug. 3, 10. Other meeting times to be arranged by each with instructors. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 11||Seats Remaining: 14|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- EDU 670 - Advanced Reflective Practice for Urban Educators
- EDU 688 - Research Methods in Urban/Cross-Cultural Education
- Permission is required
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric, Pre-Urban Teaching Program
- Requires students to be admitted.
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|