< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Linear Algebra and Applications
Fall 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000536||MATH||315||01||Linear Algebra and Applications||4.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|8/26/2020 - 12/9/2020||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||To Be Determined TBA||
- Note: Course delivery method has been converted to remote online with synchronous meetings as noted on schedule. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings as noted on schedule that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: Students whose prerequisites are not identified by the system should contact the Math and Statistics Department for an override at MATH@metrostate.edu.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 16||Seats Remaining: 16|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- MATH 215 - Discrete Mathematics
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is August 28, 2020. The last day to drop this course is August 28, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.