< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Project Management Leadership and Problem Solving
Spring 2022, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000531||DSCI||691||50||Project Management Leadership and Problem Solving||4.0||Open||
|1/10/2022 - 5/3/2022||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 23||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 10|
- Requires students to be admitted.
The last day to add this course is January 14, 2022. The last day to drop this course is January 14, 2022.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 11, 2022.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|