< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|5/13/2020 - 6/17/2020||W||6:00pm - 9:45pm||Midway Center TBA||
- Note: This is an accelerated first/second session course which meets weekly with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 24|
The last day to add this course is May 15, 2020. The last day to drop this course is May 15, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 10, 2020.
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.