< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Techniques and Approaches to Teaching Adults
Summer 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000526||ADED||640||50||Techniques and Approaches to Teaching Adults||4.0||Cancelled||
|5/8/2021 - 8/15/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Prerequisite: Admission to the Adult Basic Education Certificate program.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 16||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 16|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- ADED 620 - Introduction to Adult Education with Emphasis on Adult Literacy
- Requires students to be admitted.
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|