< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
World History I: Patterns of Civilization to 1500
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000525||HIST||103||01||World History I: Patterns of Civilization to 1500||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching Limited In-Person|
|8/24/2021 - 11/30/2021||T||1:00pm - 3:30pm||LIBRARY 308||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This course is intended to meet weekly on-campus in-person, but pending recommendations from the MN Department of Health and at the discretion of the instructor meetings may be remote synchronous online instead. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: Instructors will communicate updates to in-person attendance expectations. Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 11||Seats Remaining: 21|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.