< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
The American Past: To 1865
Fall 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000524||HIST||101||50||The American Past: To 1865||3.0||Open||
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 27||Enrolled: 26||Seats Remaining: 1|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.