< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Dental Hygiene Capstone
Spring 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000524||DENH||430||50||Dental Hygiene Capstone||4.0||Full||
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Remote Proctored Requirement
- Community Engagement
- Prerequisites: Admitted to the Baccalaureate Degree Completion Program in Dental Hygiene or to the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Dental Hygiene. Prior to registering for this course you must have successfully completed prerequisite of WRIT 331 OR equivalent. Note: Contact Sheila Anderson at Sheila.email@example.com or 651-793-1373 to register for this course. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 32||Enrolled: 32||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- WRIT 331 - Writing in Your Major
- Permission is required
- Restricted to the following major(s): Dental Hygiene BS, Dental Hygiene Certificate
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|