< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|8/25/2020 - 12/1/2020||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||To Be Determined TBA||
- Note: Course delivery method has been converted to remote online with synchronous meetings as noted on schedule. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings as noted on schedule that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: For information on math placement and assessment visit, www.metrostate.edu/placement-assessment. Students whose prerequisites are not identified by the system should contact the Math and Statistics Department for an override at MATH@metrostate.edu.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 30||Seats Remaining: 2|
- This course requires any of these four prerequisites
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- A score of 67 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
- A score of 260 on test Accuplacer NG Advanced Algebra Functions
- A score of 25 on test ACT Math
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.