< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2022, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|1/13/2022 - 4/28/2022||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Online Metropolitan State University METRO||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings on select dates. Meeting dates: Jan.12, 26; Feb. 09, 23; Mar. 16,30; Apr. 13, 27. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Prerequisites: Graduate standing. Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 10||Enrolled: 10||Seats Remaining: 0|
- Requires students to be admitted.
- Restricted to the following major(s): Computer Science PSM, Master of Science in Computer Science
The last day to add this course is January 14, 2022. The last day to drop this course is January 14, 2022.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 11, 2022.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.22|