< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Preparing for MN Licensure Content Exam
Fall 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000506||MATH||380||50||Preparing for MN Licensure Content Exam||1.0||Open||
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: Students whose prerequisites are not identified by the system should contact the Math and Statistics Department for an override at MATH@metrostate.edu.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 32|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Mathematics Teaching
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.